Facebook is making every effort to ensure its messenger mailbox does not end up like email marketing - so harafunnel platform has applied certain restrictions to prevent businesses from sending spam messages to their customers.
First of all, we should get to know the 3 types of Facebook messages:
- Standard Messaging.
- Subscription Messaging.
- Sponsored Messaging.
I will talk about how Facebook defines each type of message and its advantages and disadvantages when we use it
1. Standard Messaging:
A type of message that can contain advertising messages or promotions or sales. This message is sent to registered customers and has interaction (texting) with chatbot within 24 hours.
- Pros: Allowed to send advertising messages, sales.
- The number of messages sent to customers is very small, because not all Fanpage can keep customers interacting continuously with chatbot in 24 hours without annoying customers.
- Currently Facebook mechanism is quite complicated and constantly updated, so some customers do not interact with chatbot in the last 24 hours does not mean they will not receive this message, so many Fanpage when sending messages mass will be warned by Facebook and then turn off Fanpage's messaging feature.
2. Subscription Messaging.
This type of message is not allowed to send advertising content, solicitations, marketing or promotion in any form. This message is sent to all Customers who have registered to receive your news.
- Pros: It is allowed to send to all people who subscribe to chat from chatbot and in the Customer section.
- Content must not contain advertising messages, sales and promotions. As I wrote above, because the Facebook content filtering mechanism is complex and constantly changing, it does not mean that the content of the message has advertising messages, sales and promotions that are not sent. So many people are mistakenly believing that the message sent is not a violation of Facebook's policies. As a result, there are many fanpages warned by Facebook, and Facebook has turned off the messaging feature of the site.
- When using broadcasts in large quantities: if you do not design the sequences flow to respond to customers well, then it is mandatory to have customer care staff intervention. In case of continuous feedback, it may miss, cancel order or pressure and overload for the care staff.
- It will become spamming your customers if you don't explicitly classify when using broadcasts. Customers can easily report your Fanpage, when reaching a certain number of reporters, Facebook will review and easily lock your Fanpage again.
3. Sponsored Messaging.
This is the type of advertising message that you have to pay for Facebook, the message may contain advertising content and be sent outside the standard 24-hour messaging period. View details Sponsored Messages
- Allowed to send advertising messages, sales and promotions.
- When you build good advertising content, Facebook will distribute ads to each audience, so you have a good time to handle, sell, support pressure for employees when customers do not respond stamping at the same time.
- Cons: Have to pay advertising costs to Facebook.
Hopefully the above information will help you choose the solution to transfer content to customers so that they really feel most comfortable - this is the first standard that the Facebook platform is always towards - social networking for everybody.
Each type of message will have certain pros and cons, so how can you send the sales message to the largest number of customers that can still be good in the care and closing process? All will be sent to you in the next article.
SEARCHING FOR SOLUTION?